Branding for ScotlandIS – Scottish Technology Survey 2010
What was asked for...
PoLR were delighted to win the contract to design the Scottish Technology Survey 2010. The survey was compiled between Scotland IS and 9-20 Recruitment and “provides a barometer of the health of the information and communication technology sectors”.
- Produce the report for use online and offline
- Create graphs to best visually display growths and trends
- Section out results and be palatable for end user
What we did...
From the raw data supplied, our task was to create a graphic designed flipbook that best presents the information visually, graphically and professionally.
What we provided...
- Electronic version of the report, where users can flick through report online
- Print version of report, can also be sent out directly/downloaded as a PDF
- Data interpreted into graphs
- Sleek design and imagery